Thursday, March 12, 2015

So Far and oh so Good!

So I'm riding the rails now and enjoying the job a lot.  I've gotten the opportunity to see the sights of a beautiful big sky sunrise and the beauties of this region that you wouldn't normally get to see from the road.  It's certainly nice to be filled with pride from working for a company that appreciates its employees and love the level of support the trainers have provided me and learning a new craft.  It's also a very rewarding feeling to know that they will also compensate me for that prideful work that I put it back into the company.  Since coming here, I have been finding places that remind me a little bit of home and absolutely love it.  I've got my little bit of Seattle in a coffee shop in town that I do my homework at.  I also found a great sandwich shop that's very Portlandia in its style and look.  There aren't too many places in the city of Glasgow, but these places provide a sense of calm and sanity that make me feel like I'm not too far away.  I post pictures regularly to yelp of these places if you want to take a look.  I think I'm the only one that even does anything with that website out here.   
I also connected with the chief of the fire department out here and I'm proud to say that I will also be serving the community that I live as well.  Everyone has embraced me with open arms and have been very friendly.  I'm all settled in at the park where I have my trailer now and I'm starting to make a routine of the days here.  It's definitely a new world that I love and miss my family a whole lot, but I also know that I serve a good God and he will take care of them as he has been taking care of me out here in Montana.  I have posted a few pictures, none that were taken by me because of company, but I researched on Google for photos of the region and of the type of things that I'm seeing out here.  Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment