Friday, March 6, 2015

On the road...

It was hard leaving but I push forward.  Unsure of the future ahead of me, the trip settled me.  The solitude.  The peace of the quiet open road.  I got in the Montana and pulled over just to give the car a break and as soon as I got out to take a picture of the 50,000 Silverdollar sign I looked up through my viewfinder in my camera and saw A shooting star.  I wish I was able to capture but it almost felt like a sign of great things to come. I drove into Helena and stay the night because it was getting pretty late. The trip itself seemed long at the end coming into town I am coming out of that final pass with the temperature at -2° was something new to me. It was so cold that the engine room wasn't even able to pull and warm air through the vents. I had a hard time sleeping that night.  I was scared and nervous of something new and uncertainty of how it would unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment