Thursday, March 5, 2015

A New Beginning...

I sit in my car in silence traveling through the first pass of many en route to a destination in which I will call home.  I'm excited for the new journey and can visualize the days ahead, but I'm torn at the core of me knowing that I have left everything that I love behind.  I have been told and try to tell myself that this choice of leaving my home and pursuing a new career in the railroad industry is what is best for me and my family.  I wrestle with the idea of children growing up without their father and how that ultimately affects their well-being as they grow up.  The passes simply beautiful as I crest the summit. There is in the cloud in sight in the mountain tops are covered in white. This do you brings peace to all the emotions that are going through me at the moment.I hope this work and free us from the financial bondage with created for ourselves. I hope that this move can bring forth a restoration of a love that once was.I hope this new chapter can bring a new beginning and all of the lives of the Resseau family.   75 miles down and another 900 to go. I hope to make it to Great Falls tonight and get a good nights rest before I take on the final leg to a new town in which will become my home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment